Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Preparing to study

There are several things that we should take into account when we are going to study. There are 9 things.
  1. Is my study place available to me whenever I need it? Set a better place for your study. If you are going to share with others, you better make schedule.
  2. Is your study place free from interruption? Make yourself free from others. Make something that other people or things will not interrupe your study.
  3. Is my study place free from distraction? Research shows most students best study in quiet place. Although you find listening to the music will give better condition, but you still have to keep the volume is low.
  4. Does my study place contains all the study materials I need? Make sure all the things you need in order to study are complete and exist.
  5. Does my study place contain a large enough table or desk? This is important to make sure the table is able to hold everything you need.
  6. Does my study place have enough storage space? It is used to keep your study materials properly.
  7. Does my study place have a comfortable chair? The uncomfortable one will give pain to you and interrupe your study.
  8. Does my study place have enough light? It is the really important thing that we should alert because to study we used light to see clearly.
  9. Does my study place have a comfortable temperature? Choose the better condition for your study place in order to get the better concentration on your study.

http://www.how-to-study.com/preparing-to-study.htm

No comments: